Skip SoRelle's Curriculum Vitae
I have been honing my craft for the past 30 years. My previous experience and training as a musician and composer gave me the creative tools to build a successful career in audio-for-picture. My desire is to help complete the film director’s vision and make the story come alive through inspired and visionary audio design.
For the past 8 years, I have owned and operated SoRelle Sound, founded in Maryland - moved to Texas in the fall of 2015.
- Team Video, Washington, DC. - Co-owner, VP Sound Department (2000-2008)
- Aurora Productions. Inc, Washington, DC/Bowie, MD - Owner (1994-2000)
- DC Post/ Powerhouse Studios/ Groupe Andre Perry (Note: 3 owners for the same studio) - Sound Designer, Synclavier Programmer, Re-recording Mixer, Composer (1988-1994)
- Songbird Digital (Synclavier distributor), Nashville, TN (sales, product demonstration/specialist/instructor) (1984-1988)
- Motion Picture Sound Editors (MPSE)